Monday, October 05, 2009

Seasons of Transition

You know how a season will just "creep up" on you? Well, that is how I feel about this Fall coming into Minnesota and in some really interesting ways into my life right now. There seemed to be some signs of the seasons changing, but then it just came in with a gentle bang! One minute everything was hot.....in temparature I mean.....and then it started to cool down and then before you know it....it was Fall. One of my favorite times of year. Fall....oh how beautiful! Or as I like to say......beauti-mus !! :@)

Just like there are transitions during the changing of the seasons, so there are transitions in life as well. I would like to take this time to share it with you. Right now though I have to "head back upstairs" from my "humble abode office" in the basement that is.....and help Karen with Micah and Tiara. My turn to help "T" while Karen helps Micah with his math for home school and I help T with her reading. Being home is so wonderful.....some times. :u) Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment